Buyback Policies & Procedures
Bookstore Buyback PolicyWe buy all textbooks of value anytime.
Refund Policy1.Textbooks may be returned or exchanged for any reason within the first 7 days of each term. You must have your sales receipt. New books must be in new condition.
2. New books, custom publications, wrapped bundled packages, labs, clickers, and sealed merchandise must be in new condition to receive a full refund or credit. All items must retain their J&M marks, stickers and not show wear or be marked.
3. Books (new or used) purchased after the beginning of each term (first 7 days) MAY NOT BE RETURNED - ALL SALES ARE FINAL - THESE ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. (This includes lab supplies, custom published material and wrapped bundles).
4. Refunds/credits/exchanges will be made as was the original method of payment or purchase.
5. Software, calculators, electronic and computer equipment are non-refundable.
6. All sales items (items on sale) are non-refundable. They may be exchanged for other merchandise.
7. Clothing/souvenirs/gifts/art supplies. All this merchandise must be in resalable condition. You must have your receipt. There is a 30 day time limit. Art supplies are subject to a 20% deduction at any time when returned for a refund.